We offer three different ways to connect with us in advising.
- Have a quick question? Why wait, check out our FAQ's for easy and immediate answers.
Still have a quick question? Reach us through email at email@example.com
Advisors will be responding to email, but please be patient as our inbox fills quickly.
Drop-In Advising: Tobin Room 501 Monday - Friday 10:00-3:00
- You can come to Tobin Hall Room 501 and alert the peer advisor on duty that you are here for advising
- Complete and turn in a green advising slip (outside our office) and we will see students in the order in which they arrive
- Please note masks will be required in advising sessions and we will adhere to social distancing guidelines with only one student in the room at a time
- Advising appointments are available through Navigate Appointments will be either in-person in Tobin Hall and remote via Zoom.
- Students can log in to Navigate and choose from 1. General Advising, 2. Neuroscience Track Advising, or 3. Declaring the Major.
- Appointments will be 20-minutes in length and can be schedule 24 hours in advance.