- The clinical psychology program does not accept the General GRE or Psychology GRE tests.
- Please see our Admissions page regarding applications.
- Applicants should have majored in psychology. Exceptions will be considered for applicants with other majors who have taken a minimum set of psychology courses including introductory psychology, statistics, research methods, abnormal psychology, and at least three additional advanced courses in psychology. A background in statistics is required.
- Applicants must have some research experience in the form of assistantships, honors theses, or collaborative efforts resulting in presentation and publication.
- Applicants should have some clinical experience. Appropriate types of experience include volunteer or paid work on an inpatient unit of a psychiatric hospital, a clinic in which psychological services are provided, crisis intervention center, peer counseling, or other similar "help"-oriented activity.