Buju Dasgupta is interviewed on the Mind & Life Institute Podcast with Wendy Hasenkamp!
They cover fascinating topics, including:
- the crucial role of social environments on implicit bias;
- the malleability of implicit bias by changing key characteristics of our local environments;
- turning research into social impact;
- changing bias against women and underrepresented groups;
- increasing cross-disciplinary collaboration to advance research on equity through the Institute of Diversity Sciences.
Click here to listen
or subscribe to the show on your preferred player.